Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bears Embroidery Den

COH For Katiejean
I have been away for a few days and will fill you in on the trip in a while but for now I wondered if anyone would like to have a look at the heart I kinda worked on while we were away, its for katiejean and I made it with pink roses that were given to me ages ago - actually when I first joined CQ groups around these I used hannah silk ribbon and made rose buds and beaded around the edges on the other side I used the same hannah silk but in a larger size for the spider Roses (how come a bear who is terrified of spiders and wont have webs or the spiders on anything she does or anything anyone does for me) BUT I adore these little roses - they can be so different from any other spider roses I have made for others by the changing of the ribbon - and I really really love Hannah silk and the effects it gives to these little roses - I hope that Katiejean likes this - the usual applies - U no like Katiejean - I will make another heart for you............... with love from my heart to yours .............................
loves n hugs bear xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: