Sunday, August 16, 2009

I cant believe it


Unreal the months and days certainly tick on by - the last time I was on my blog I had only begun to do the pink roses lady's block and here I am ages later and its all finito! I am not at all sure about this block but once it goes into the wall hanging I guess it will get lost in amongst the rest and I can pass on over it- I love some of the roses- well they were made with my favourite Hannah Bias cut silk ribbon, and being that they are spider web roses I do like them blah blah blah!!
Then theres the little bits of Grub roses and I like them but then theres that darn vase on the side with the "bought" flowers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnn yup not so keen on that at all, but I had to have something to balance up the spider web roses sections and I guess it does that but to me I think its kinda screaming at it!!!

Well who knows its completed and it will fit into a space one day and who knows it may even look better when its balanced up with the other squares I have made for the wall Hanging etc. I guess we cant make things that are 100% liked by the maker can we??

CAN WE??
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxoxoox

1 comment:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Exquisite work!