Monday, June 04, 2007

Normas' tatted heart


Helllo
many moons ago I told of a delightful tatted bear heart I received from Norma from Chain Of Hearts list. We make and swap hearts with other members on that list anyway I was absolutely delighted with this particular heart as Norma had gone to the trouble to tat me a bear and then I couldnt get the photo to load up.
Well months later I have finally gotten the heart rescanned and here it is for your looking delight- I think its a special heart from a very very special lady Thank you Norma darling
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Amazing! You are amazing dear what wonderful work you do. Now keep those pictures coming. Wish I was near you to learn that lovely embroidary you do.

Fran said...

OH MY!!! Love the tatted bear. I have some antique tatting and I LOVE it. She did a fantastic job.
Love & Hugs
Frannie

Viv and Eddie said...

Belinda, I can't say how much I love the little tatted bear from Norma.....he's gorgeous, beautiful and absolutely YOU!
Thanks for sharing him.